Welcome to Burgh ..
Burgh le Marsh Windmill
The mill was built by Sam Oxley of Alford in about 1813. It has five storeys and has unusual left-handed sails which means the sails rotate clockwise. It contains much of its original equipment. The mill should be working on open days wind permitting. There is a milling museum which includes a Blackstone Diesel engine.