Burgh Le Marsh
burgh le marsh in Lincolnshire uk.
www.BurghLeMarsh.info
   
   
   
   
Monksthorpe Baptist Chapel

The present chapel at Monksthorpe was built in 1701. It stands in two acres of grounds, entirely surrounded by a good variety of trees. It was built like a barn with a thatched roof, so that it would not easily be recognised as a chapel. The thatched roof has long since gone, and the roof is now tiled.

Close by the chapel were stables and a caretaker's cottage. In the grounds is a open-air baptistery with steps down into it and it had a railing around it.

>> History of Monksthorpe

>> Flower Festival

>> Website created by Bryan Keyworth

>>> History

Monksthorpe Baptist Chapel

>>> Meadowlands - Holiday Lodges and Touring Caravan Site nearby

www.BurghLeMarsh.info The Burgh Le Marsh Town Website designed, hosted and maintained by Bowhunter Websites ---- Webmaster